Sunday, March 7, 2010

tremendous lessons


i will tell you that there have been no failures in my life.i dont want to sound like metaphysical queen, but there have been no failures.there have been some tremendous lessons. life is for once so love it & live it.& let other live. one of the greatest joys in life is to be in search of one thing and discover another.

A True Valuable Lesson by *Labbonno

Do you remember how it was when we first started out
So much alike, that we shared every single thought;
When I was alone in the darkness and falling apart
You were there to showed me the way to your heart.
When we were together, your heart all mine, I felt so alive
And now you are already gone, I don't even know if I can survive;
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name
Now all Ihave is memories and your picture in a frame;
Tear drops slowly down the chicks, I felt like no one could understand
Once you wipe them away, and you were there to take my hand;
Remember when you used to call me every night
To tell me goodnight and to see if I was alright,
I never wanted to cause you any pain, but things change you moved away
You promised we will never apart, I thought you were here to always stay;
As my heart sore, I admit my mistakes, but can you admit yours
I have paid for what I have done, as you have paid for yours?
To me, there's no hope and no hand to hold on and no one to care
Why is it like this? why we can't even talk? though my love for you is still there!
You said that we should go our separate ways
And I would say " what about all those things you told me everyday!?"
You laugh and say " I got to go", you ignored me and walked away
But I will always remember the lessons you gave me that day . . . . .
I know you have moved on, cause we haven't talk or see each other in a while
But I won't let you see me cry I will just put on a fake smile . . . . .
And even though it's hard and I may struggle through it all
You see me struggle . . . . . you will never see me fall;
When everything was a game and it seems like nobody loves or cares
Now times have changed and I understand nothing is fair,
So I began to realize, as the memories flow and what healing means
It mean's not to forget, but let the past flow of all the sadness
To take the strengths and apply them to life is a true valuable lesson!
Now I have learnt this fight, I have so much to prove to you, so far to go
I will end this, with the hardest thing I will ever do, to set you free and let you go,
I close my eyes and smile, I didn't think I would go this far, it's a big mistake
I can't stop wondering on how I should let you go, I never thought your love was fake;
So, goodbye . . . . . and the unspoken truth about how I feel about you
Deep in me I love you but hate you and can't say which one is really true!

No comments:

Post a Comment