Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I had never been so thankful in my whole life...

I had never been so thankful in my whole life...
Being able to share a bond with you had been the greatest gift that was bestowed upon me. Though it was a mistake, it had been the most beautiful mistake that I committed. And if hands of time were to reverse, I would choose to err the same way like I did.

You made me believe I could take on the world.
You made me believe I could be anything I wanted to be.
You made me believe love at first sight exist.
All these, was because of the magic in your eyes.
And the way you looked at me through those eyes.
That electrifying feeling, that made me crave for more.
That craving, that made me forgot everything and willingly tried the Forbidden Fruit. Against everything and everyone. I tasted it.
The eternal price came. For tasting the essence of love I was made to pay the price. Like withdrawal symptoms I felt the pain. It kept coming to me. In the middle of every night.

I was addicted to the forbidden fruit. I was addicted to you. The love was so strong, it gave me the courage to go against everything that was right, just to feel right.
But Fate placed a barrier between you and me.
I want you to know, I had been there for you all along.. Just that you can't see me. And it wasn't appropriate for me to show my care and love for you anymore.

Many times I saw you frown. And the same number of times I wanted to cheer you up. And also the same numbers of times I stopped myself. I don't want to become a spoiler in your perceived happy ending, nor do I want to break the promise I made.
You believe that you loved me more than anyone in the world. Well, the truth is I love you more than anyone do..
I am cursed by LOVE... that's why showing my love is no longer possible.

How can love be forbidden?
How can our love be forbidden?
I know we're not the same. And I know we have many differences. But looking into your eyes, they all just seem to disappear. Looking into your eyes, I see the beautiful person you are. Looking into your eyes, I only see the person I am so dearly in love with. The person I so dearly love.

Not for what you are.
Not for what only the eyes can see.
Nor for what only the lips can say.
But for you,
And all you are.

It's then I wonder,
Why should it matter that we're different?
Why should it matter that we're not the same?
Why?

Why should it, when I know my feelings for you are true?
Why, when all it is I want to do is love you?

How could the happiness and joy you bring me, be anywhere near close of forbidden?
Just because our colors are different? Just because our families expect otherwise? Just because the world tells us we can't?
Why should it even matter if our genders were to be the same?

If only the world could see, the love we share.
If only the world could see, how truly happy we are together.
Maybe then, we wouldn't have to keep it a secret.

Because loving you, is what brings joy to my heart. Loving you, is what makes my world go round. Loving you, is all the reason I need to live.

Why should it be forbidden to love a person? Why should it be forbidden to look past the differences, and love one and another?

Because even the way you smile, leaves my insides fluttering.
And the way you can hold me so tightly, makes me want to stay in your arms an eternity.
The way your lips touch mine, leaves me thinking I'm dreaming.
The way silence never seems to haunt us, only makes me want to gaze into your eyes even longer.
And the way you say those three words so sweetly, makes me want to be yours alone forever.

How can all this be forbidden?
Most of all, why should it be forbidden?

It won't make me stop loving you.
Nor will it make me regret loving you.
Why should it?

I know I can't change the world. Or even the ones close to us.
But nothing they will ever say, or anything they will ever do, will change my love for you.
I can't promise you a forever. But I do promise you my heart.
One that will stay with you, till the day you die.

And with that promise, I know our love can't be forbidden.
How can something so strong,
Ever be?

3 comments:

  1. I want you to be that boy...
    The one who cares about me,
    The one who calls me beautiful,
    The one who would never hurt me.

    Be the guy who loves me for me,
    Who won't try to change me.
    Be the boy who will love me with no restrictions,
    And protect me.

    I want you to be the boy that...
    Kisses me on the eyelids,
    Holds my hand in public,
    And enjoys my company.

    Be the guy who helps me recover,
    Form my past.
    Help me through struggles in life,
    And I'll help you through yours.

    Be the one I want to hold,
    And never let go.
    I will be the one you want to hold,
    And never let go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some will say good things.. some will cheer
    Some will say bad.. some will blame
    But love remains.. like infinite sky
    Endless ocean or eternal flame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing is forbidden
    No point of wrong or right
    Lovers – surely rise, shine & fly
    Love is their destiny, Love is their right

    ReplyDelete