Sunday, September 26, 2010

BEING AWAY FROM YOU




It is hard for me to be away from you’
I know it also affects you, sometimes makes you blue.
The distance and the world that keeps us far apart,
Challenges our inner strengths that together binds our hearts.
What is also most important, our love and devotion
To each other binds us o’re the ocean.
True love has no boundaries, it is so wild and free;
It floats softly between us, touches us so gently.
As this love is strong, genuine and capable,
It will always be indestructible.

When we're apart you're all I think of, I don't think there could ever be enough words in this world that could really capture how I truly feel about you. I love you so much, I just don't know how I could ever explain it. I think of you with every walking moment of my life, and dream of you with every dream that I have, you're the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart, I miss you so much. I'm waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again. I'm sorry that, I can't be there with you, when you need me, I realy feelbad, I can't live without you, I love you alot, you're the one without whom I could not be complete. you may not be here with me, but thoughts of you are always in my heart. missing you is the hardest part of
my days, I love you with all my heart, but I didn't know, true love hurts so hard, every single second I wanna be with you, I know I'll always love you, for there is only one love to me, that's you, so, I'll never give up, and I'll be there for rest of my life to hold you tight, and never let you go, I promise. there is nothing I want more than to be with you.
My love you consume my mind, you invade my thoughts, you're the ruler of my dream world, a intense power you have over me, which give me strength, hope, and new meaning. you're my sun, my moon, my eveningstar, my love, my destiny. you're the one, only one my Love and I'm belong to you. and I'm yours and ond only yours. without you my vision is clouded by tears in my eyes. sometimes I wish I could dream forever, then that way we'll always be together.

I feel you in the morning
When at first I awake
Your thought is with me
With each decision I make

You'd been around forever
Since the first breath I took
Now I have to go on alone
But for love, I need not look

Cause by what you bestowed
In our short time together
Will last in my heart
Forever and ever

Although you've left
And now walk above
I'm never alone
I'm wrapped in your love

Enjoy now your long waited reward
Feel peace that your love continues on
What was taught to me, will be taught to mine
Cause you live on in me even after you've gone.

1 comment:

  1. Sunshine, Coffee, a sweet morning kiss
    A comment from you,that I didn't miss
    If what I write makes you smile
    Then close your eyes, let me hug you for a while
    I feel your love from far away
    I feel it in the morning, I feel it all day
    I feel your sadness, you are a little depressed
    Get out of your bed and start to get dressed
    When you smile at me I turn into a puddle
    God only knows, if we could only cuddle
    I want you to know that time will heal all
    If you stumble or trip , I'll catch your fall
    So enjoy your day, I know things will get better
    Here's a piece of my heart, and that is forever
    I hope you are smiling as you read this
    I love you, I do, sealed with a kiss.

    ReplyDelete